Satellite Images of Red Hook, St. Thomas, Virgin Islands
At times it can be confusing when trying to find the departure terminal for car ferries going to St. John from Red Hook, St. Thomas, Virgin Islands. These satellite images can help. Take a closer look before you begin your adventure to Red Hook.
The following are noteworthy:
1. Passenger and car ferry departures are both in Red Hook.
2. Passengers leave from the Urman Victor Fredericks Marine Facility
3. Big landmarks in Red Hook that are helpful in finding the car ferry dock are the American Yacht Harbor and the pond. Red Hook Road runs by both of these landmarks.
4. Red Hook Road is route 32.
5. If you are coming from Smith Bay you will pass the pond on your left and the car ferry entrance will be your first left after the pond.
This being said, just use your intuition, and any devices such as maps, etc. Also don't be afraid to ask questions. Once you are in Red Hook, it is almost impossible to miss the departure terminals to St. John. We look forward to seeing you on board.