Use the booking portal below to book your ride to St. John or St. Thomas. Bookings must be made at least 3 days before your departure date. Follow these steps to complete your booking. Checking in by notifying someone on the vessel of your arrival is required in order for your space to be reserved. Your spot is reserved as long as you are in the gate before departure time and you have checked in. If you are not in the gate prior to departure time, then your booking turns into a first come first served ticket and you will have to wait in line.
- Read the Terms of Carriage. Continue booking only if you agree/accept. Bookings via this portal is an explicit acceptance of the Terms of Carriage;
- Click on the booking that is available for your desired departure island and departure time.
- Enter your departure date and then click continue.
- If you are going one way then enter your information and continue with the booking.
- If you are going round trip, first click the continue button (blue button to the bottom of the one way booking.) Then add return to your package. The word return will appear in black beneath your original selection.
- Very Important: The Add to Booking tab is only used if you are adding an additional vehicle or booking a completely new trip. It is not to be used for your return.
- We do not operate all car ferries in the Virgin Islands. If you don't see Vic on the vessel, then it does not belong to Love City Car Ferries, Inc and you have actually boarded another company's vessel. Refunds are not given, if you have failed to board the correct vessel.