Happy Thanksgiving from your friends at Love City Car Ferries, Inc.
For some, the tradition of Thanksgiving is wrought with contention. There are those who say, I don't celebrate because look at what happened to the Native Americans. Others say, all I remember is family squabbles. Unfortunately, still others are bothered by terrible feelings of loneliness and despondency at this time of year.
Nevertheless we celebrate! Not because we want to undermine the realities experienced by others. Never! We celebrate because we hold fast to the ideological hope of the season. The hope that all people will lovingly embrace newcomers, like the Native Americans did; and that once the settlers have achieved some modicum of success, they will remain humble and grateful. We remain hopeful that families can and will put aside past hurts and forgive. There is still hope that those who are without close relatives and friends can still be welcomed into the home of mere acquaintances during this special time of year. Yes we remain hopeful and grateful for good things in life.
This Thanksgiving Love City Ferries, Inc. is thankful for these five things:
1. We are thankful for our Vic Sea Miles Club Customers. Your loyalty makes us very happy and we want to do more to serve you.
2. We are thankful for our beautiful United States Virgin Islands, its people its culture, its legacy.
3. We are thankful to our employees, the most hard-working set of individuals in our community. We appreciate you.
4. We are thankful for the opportunity to serve.
5. We are thankful for each new day and the hope that it brings.
Happy Thanksgiving and God bless you!